From: "Mark Steel" <m.f.steel@stats.warwick.ac.uk>
To: "Dani Gamerman" <dani@im.ufrj.br>
Sent: Thu, 31 May 2007 19:15:45 +0100
Subject: vacancy at CRiSM

Dear Dani,
[...]
We are interviewing for a regular faculty position in a forthnight, and have just advertised another vacancy within CRiSM, our research centre. This is a permanent position at either assistant or associate professor level, which is essentially free from teaching and admin responsibilities in the first five years. Thus, this is a particularly attractive post for research-oriented applicants. Research interests may be in any area of statistics.

Maybe you know of some people that could be interested in this position. If so, I would be very grateful if you could pass this information on to them, or let me know, so I can approach them directly.

For further information, please see
http://go.warwick.ac.uk/crism/news/job_vacancies

Please note that the closing date for applications is 18 June 2007.

[...]

Best regards,
Mark
Professor Mark F.J. Steel