seminário

Pedro Morettin <pam@ime.usp.br>

Seminário

Séries Temporais, Análise de Dependência e
Aplicações em Atuária e Finanças

Dia 19/06/2007, Terça Feira, 17:30 h, Sala 247,  Bloco A, IME-USP

"Wavelet Regression with Correlated Errors on a Piecewise Hölder Class"

                       Rogério F. Porto
                            IME-USP

shrinkage for nonequispaced samples, but in the presence of correlated
stationary Gaussian errors. If the true function is a member of a
piecewise Hölder class, we argue that, even for long memory errors,
the rate of convergence of the procedure is almost-minimax relative to
the independent and identically distributed errors case.