Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:22:44 +1300 (NZDT)
From: jharraway@maths.otago.ac.nz
To: class@maths.otago.ac.nz
Subject: ICOTS8 Preliminary Notice

Dear ICOTS7 Participant

I have attached for your information a Preliminary Notice about
ICOTS8 in order to keep as many people as possible informed about our
planning for the next ICOTS in Slovenia in 2010. In particular, I
advise that the ICOTS8 website  icots8.org  is now operational and we
have started posting more information there. I encourage you to check
out the website.

The First Circular will not be available until June 2008 by which
time we shall have the Sessions within the ten main Topics confirmed
by the International Programme Committee Executive.

You should feel free to distribute the attached document to
colleagues to keep as many people informed as possible.

I take this opportunity to send all of you who attended the very
successful ICOTS7 best wishes for Christmas and the New Year, at the
same time encouraging you to start planning for ICOTS8.

John Harraway
Chair International Programme Committee ICOTS8