Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 16:27:43 -0600 (CST)
From: Marcela Santillán <m.santillan@upn.mx>
Subject: [ICME] Early-bird registration extended to March 15
We have put the following notice on our web site: "Early-bird registration extended to March 15.

Some of you have experienced difficulties with the registration system. In order to ensure that everyone has a fair opportunity to register at the reduced rate, Early-bird registration deadline has been changed to March 15.