Then, I will define what a wavelet is.

Data: 15 de maio de 2008 (Quinta-feira)
Horário: 16:00 horas

--
Francisco Cribari-Neto               voice: +55-81-21267425
Departamento de Estatística          fax:   +55-81-21268422
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco   e-mail: cribari@de.ufpe.br
Recife/PE, 50740-540, Brazil         web: cribari.googlepages.com

     She accused me of infidelity, but I've been faithful
     to her lots of times!