[Fwd: DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS COMING UP - 5th EMR-IBS CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS]

--------------------------- Mensagem Original ----------------------------
Assunto: DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS COMING UP - 5th EMR-IBS
CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS
De:      oilk@metu.edu.tr
Data:    Dom, Janeiro 11, 2009 09:49
Para:    oilk@metu.edu.tr

*Apologies if you receive multiple copies. Please help forward to your
colleagues*

***Deadline for abstract submission is 31th of January 2009. ***

Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to invite you to the 5th Conference of the Eastern
Mediterranean Region of the International Biometric Society (EMR-IBS),
which will be held at the Military Museum in Istanbul from the 10th
through 14th of May 2009.

The conference venue is Military Museum, located at the centre of
Istanbul. It is one of the leading museums of its kind in the world.

Istanbul has hosted thousands of conferences in many fields and we are
able to offer excellent facilities and services that are required to
assure the success of such meetings. Besides the scientific aspects of
the program you will have an opportunity to explore one of the most
glorious cities in the world, Istanbul.

The  EMR-IBS Conferences has been established as an important forum
for researchers to focus on the latest developments in Biostatistics
and to bring internationally together recognized scientists to discuss
trends, advances and applications in areas including Clinical Trials,
Data Mining, Bioinformatics, Microarray Data, Longitudinal Data
Analysis, Medical Informatics, Meta Analysis, Methods in Diagnostic
Medicine and Survival Analysis.

We are proud to be hosting this important and distinguished conference
and we look forward to welcoming you to THE 5TH CONFERENCE OF THE
EMR-IBS in Istanbul.

Detailed information about the conference is available at the
conference website:
www.ibs-emr2009.com

A list of confirmed invited speakers has been announced at this
website. Deadline for abstract submission is 31th of January 2009.

You can contact us at info@ibs-emr2009.com

Best regards,

Ergun Karaagaoglu
Refik Burgut
Ozlem Ilk

--
Clarice Garcia Borges Demétrio
Departamento de Ciências Exatas

Biometry, the active pursuit of biological knowledge by quantitative
methods.? ? R.A. Fisher, 1948