[Fwd: Statistical Genetics of Livestock for the Post-Genomic Era]

--------------------------- Mensagem Original ----------------------------
Assunto: Statistical Genetics of Livestock for the Post-Genomic Era
De:      "Gerson Barreto Mourao" <gbmourao@esalq.usp.br>
Data:    Sex, Março 27, 2009 11:51
Para:    rbras@rbras.org.br

SYMPOSIUM:
STATISTICAL GENETICS OF LIVESTOCK FOR THE POST-GENOMIC ERA
University of Wisconsin - Madison, USA
May 4-6, 2009
(http://www.wisc.edu/dysci/sglpge/)

This is a reminder message for those planning to attend the Symposium
"Statistical Genetics of Livestock for the Post-Genomic Era" but did not get
registered yet.

The early registration fee deadline is March 31st 2009, so don't wait to get
registered!

For more information about the symposium and its exceptional list of invited
speakers, and also for online registration, please visit the webpage
http://www.wisc.edu/dysci/sglpge/

In addition, for those planning to present a poster, the page for abstract
submission is finally up and running. Because of the delay from our side to
put this page available we extended the deadline for abstract submission to
April 15th 2009.

Sincerely,

Dr. Kent Weigel and Dr. Guilherme Rosa
Symposium co-chairs

The Symposium organization acknowledges funding support from the USDA-
NRI 43.0 Animal Genome Program, as well as from a number of corporate
sponsors that are listed on the symposium web site.

--

Guilherme J. M. Rosa
Assistant Professor

444 Animal Science Building
1675 Observatory Dr.
Madison, WI 53706 USA

Phone: + 1 (608) 265-8617
Fax: + 1 (608) 263-9412
E-mail: grosa@wisc.edu
https://mywebspace.wisc.edu/grosa/web/

--
Clarice Garcia Borges Demétrio
Departamento de Ciências Exatas

Biometry, the active pursuit of biological knowledge by quantitative
methods.? ? R.A. Fisher, 1948