[Fwd: Morphometrics and Statistical Shape Analysis Meeting UK 2010]

Subject: Morphometrics and Statistical Shape Analysis Meeting UK 2010
From:    "morphmet" <morphmet_moderator@morphometrics.org>
Date:    Tue, October 20, 2009 10:09 am
To:      "morphmet" <morphmet@morphometrics.org>

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Morphometrics and Statistical Shape Analysis Meeting UK 2010
Date: 	Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	N.Von-Cramon <N.Von-Cramon@kent.ac.uk>
To: 	morphmet@morphometrics.org <morphmet@morphometrics.org>

Dear Colleagues

I am pleased to announce the second UK one-day meeting on morphometrics
and statistical shape analysis, which will take place at the University
of Kent, Canterbury on the 11th January 2010.

The success of the 2009 meeting held at Manchester highlighted the need
for a regular meeting forum for researchers interested in the
application of morphometrics and those working on the methodological and
theoretical development of the discipline. The programme includes
presentations by six experts and the opportunity for all participants to
present posters on their research. Therefore, this meeting provides a
stimulating forum for cross-disciplinary engagement between researchers
and the possibility to develop new collaborative projects across the
life sciences.

The meeting web site is now up and running:

http://www.flywings.org.uk/MorphoMeet10/

The deadline for registration and payment of the registration fee is the
11th December. Please circulate this notice to all interested colleagues
and students. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best wishes,

Noreen

------

Dr. Noreen von Cramon-Taubadel