Fw: ICOTS8 Posters

----- Original Message ----- From: <jharraway@maths.otago.ac.nz>
To: <groupemail@icots8.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 9:20 PM
Subject: ICOTS8 Posters

Dear members of IASE, ICOTS8 Programme Committee and Poster Presenters

After consultation with the convenors of the posters for ICOTS8 in
Slovenia in July we have decided we are able to extend the cutoff
date for posters to February 15 from January 15. This will still
allow time for poster abstracts and the posters themselves to be
adapted if necessary. The poster abstracts will be in the
Proceedings.

We have about 35 posters submitted at this stage and some potential
presenters have asked for the deadline to be extended.

I am sending this notification out widely in case others may decide
as a consequence to submit a poster.

Best wishes
John Harraway
Chair International Programme Committee
ICOTS8

E-mail verificado pelo Terra Anti-Spam.
Para classificar esta mensagem como spam ou não spam, visite
http://ecp.terra.com.br/cgi-bin/reportspam.cgi?+_d=SCYxMzA4NDgyI3Blcm0hdGVycmEmMSwxMjYzOTQ0MzM0LjY2MTIzMC4yNDY1Ni5kcmVzZGVuLnRlcnJhLmNvbSwyNTM3TerraMail
Verifique periodicamente a pasta Spam para garantir que apenas mensagens
indesejadas sejam classificadas como Spam.

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo E-mail Protegido Terra.
Atualizado em 19/01/2010