International Conference on Advances in Probability and Statistics - Theory and Applications

-----Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee of “International Conference on Advances in Probability and Statistics - Theory and Applications: A Celebration of N. Balakrishnan's 30 years of Contributions to Statistics”, I would like to thank all of you for agreeing to give a presentation, organize a session or contribute to the conference in different ways.

We have updated the conference webpage at http://faculty.smu.edu/ngh/icaps2011.html

We have now listed all the session organizers and the topics of the sessions on the webpage. Please kindly check and let me know if there is any problem. You may also find the updated information on the registration fee, hotel and traveling to Hong Kong on the webpage. We will keep working on the planning and organization of the conference and keep everyone update on the progress.

Please share this conference webpage with your colleagues and students and spread the words around. Should you need any further information about the conference, please feel free to contact us. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

H. K. Tony Ng
Associate Professor
Department of Statistical Science