Conference 'Survey Sampling in Economic and Social Research'

Para conhecimento.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Conference 'Survey Sampling in Economic and Social Research' <metoda@ue.katowice.pl>
Date: 2011/2/26
Subject: Invitation

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, I would like to invite you to
participate in the seventh conference 'Survey Sampling in Economic
and Social Research' which will take place in Katowice (Poland)
from 18th to 20th September 2011.
The registration form and other details are available on the conference website:
http://web.ue.katowice.pl/metoda

Yours faithfully,
Tomasz Zadlo

Department of Statistics
University of Economics in Katowice, Poland