An unfortunate development

Caros redistas,

Lamento informar o cancelamento da visita do prof. Balakrishnan programada para o per?odo de 8-9 de Abril. Nesta manh? ( 5am) ele foi levado para a emerg?ncia do hospital com intoxica??o por salmonela, por?m, as dores estomacais e a febre persistir?o por 3 a 4 dias segundo os m?dicos. Ele pede desculpas pelo cancelamento em cima da hora.

" I am truly sorry for this last minute cancellation. If it will be Ok with both of you, later this year I will certainly plan to visit Brazil and at that time come and spend some days with both of you. My best wishes to you both ( Kolev/Josemar), and I am very disappointed as I was looking forward to meeting both of you and also Kostas whom I have not seen for a few years now. My best wishes for the conference to go successfully. Please express my sincere apologies for everyone present in the conference.
Bala.."

Josemar