35th SPA Oaxaca, 2nd announcement (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:27:50 -0500 (CDT)
From: "35th SPA 2011, Oaxaca, Mexico" <hernan@matem.unam.mx>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: 35th SPA Oaxaca, 2nd announcement

Dear Colleagues,

As you are aware the 35th Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Oaxaca Mexico 19-24 June 2011, is getting closer.

Please visit the conference website http://www.matem.unam.mx/SPA2011/ for more information about registration, accommodation, deadlines, social activities, etc.

=====================================

		---- The following deadlines are important ----

- Early registration: April 30th, 2011.

- From the 1st May 2011 on the registration fees will increase of $50.00 USD more.

- Applications for organizing a contributed session, proposing a contributed talk or poster: now are CLOSED.

=====================================

Remember to register and provide the information of your talk if you have not done it so far. Also note that Plenary and Invited Session Speakers for the SPA 2011 are already posted in the website (http://www.matem.unam.mx/SPA2011/).

We have notified the outcome of Contributed Sessions, Talks or Posters. Please let us know, by sending an email to spa2011@matem.unam.mx , if you have not received it yet.

For your convenience we have arranged preferential rates at some hotels in Oaxaca suitable for any budget; please visit our web site for more information.

We have scheduled some social activities for participants and guests, the information is now available on the website.

If you are interested in the Conference dinner, please book in advance since we have limited spaces!

Finally, we would like to encourage you to make your payment before April 30th to enjoy of the early registration fee. This will also help us organizationally. You may do this using a credit card, just follow the instructions in the section "Registration, deadlines and payment" of our website. In case, you need further information or you have any problem doing the payment, please send an email to roxydh@gmail.com or rivero@cimat.mx

		---- Some basic information about the venue ----

Oaxaca has an international airport (IATA code OAX) which can be reached from Mexico City or some cities from USA. If you are coming from Europe the best choice, in general, is to book a direct flight to Oaxaca (usually with a connection in Mexico City).

In Oaxaca's airport the Saturday 18th and Sunday 19th, a welcome committee will be waiting for you in order to help you to get a taxi to your hotel. Taxi is the best way to go from the airport to the City of Oaxaca.

The conference venue is the HOTEL MISION LOS ANGELES, see the conference web site.

The registration will be open on Sunday from 10:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 19:00, and during all the conference (scheduled to be confirmed soon).

If you have any other request, please send an email to spa2011@matem.unam.mx

We look forward to welcome you in Oaxaca!

Best regards

On behalf of the Organizing Committee

Daniel Hernandez-Hernandez and Juan Carlos Pardo