From: TIES 2012 <ties2012crr@gmail.com>
Sent: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 11:57:05 +0530
Subject: 22nd The International Environmetrics Society (TIES)conference, CRRAO
AIMSCS,University of Hyderabad Campus ,1-6th January,2012

Dear Colleague,

I have the pleasure to inform you that the 22nd TIES annual conference
will be held at the CRRAO Advanced Institute for Mathematics,Statistics
and Computer Sciences (AIMSCS) (jointly with the University of Hyderabad)
during 3 - 6th January, 2012 (Workshop 1,2 January). The details of the
conference can be seen at www.ties2012.com ,enquiries ties2012crr@gmail.com

I have included a poster prepared by my colleagues at the CRRAO AIMSCS.
Professor C R Rao,F R S, Padma Vibhushan ,is the chairman of the Conference
and of The Int scientific Committee, and I am one of the Co-Chairmen. The
idea
of the conference is to bring Environmental scientists and statisticians and
other
 scientists (working all over the world ) together in one place to discuss
important problems
(such impact of Environment on health), pollution, toxic hazards,
Statistical Analysis
of Environmental Data etc. Many distinguished statisticians and
Environmental
scientists from USA,Canada,Europe, Australia ,China,India have agreed to
participate .

I request you to widely publicise this amongst your colleagues within your
department
and outside the department. We welcome your colleagues participation.

I may point out that this is the first time that this conference is
held in India (second time in a developing country, first time it was
held in China few years ago) , and our wish is that many
Scientists will take advantage of meeting many eminent scientists
abroad and exchange ideas. We are hoping that many researchers , Ph d
students will come forward to present papers (please see web page for
details). Selected papers (after reviewing) will appear in the
Journal of Environmetrics, published by John Wiley publishers. An
expert committee will be appointed to choose from the presentations.

If you or colleagues have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me
(
tata.subbarao@manchester.ac.uk , preferably
tata.subbarao@gmail.com)

Thank you, I hope I will get full cooperation from you.

Yours

Tata Subba Rao
Emeritus Professor of statistics, & Adjunct Professor at the CRRAO AIMSCS.
School of Mathematics,
The University of Manchester
Manchester M13 9PL.
United Kingdom

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Alexandra Mello Schmidt, PhD
Diretora Adjunta Pos-Graduacao do IM
Instituto de Matemática - UFRJ
Caixa Postal 68530 Rio de Janeiro - RJ
CEP:21.945-970 Brasil
Tel: 0055 21 2562 7505 Ramal (Extension) 204
Fax: 0055 21 2562 7374

http://www.dme.ufrj.br/~alex
-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Cash your dreams before they slip away.  Lose your dreams and you lose your
mind (From the "God of Small things").
Gentileza gera gentileza (Profeta Gentileza)

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:1;
	mso-generic-font-family:roman;
	mso-font-format:other;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;}
 /* Style Definitions */
	{mso-style-unhide:no;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	margin-top:0in;
	margin-right:0in;
	margin-bottom:10.0pt;
	margin-left:0in;
	line-height:115%;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-default-props:yes;
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}
.MsoPapDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	margin-bottom:10.0pt;
	line-height:115%;}
@page Section1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.Section1
	{page:Section1;}
-->

I have the pleasure to inform you that the 22nd TIES annual conference<br>
will be held at the CRRAO Advanced Institute for Mathematics,Statistics <br>
and Computer Sciences (AIMSCS) (jointly with the University of Hyderabad) <br>
during 3 - 6th January, 2012 (Workshop 1,2 January). The details of the <br>
conference can be seen at <a href="http://www.ties2012.com/"; target="_blank">www.ties2012.com</a>
,enquiries <a href="mailto:ties2012crr@gmail.com"; target="_blank">ties2012crr@gmail.com</a><br>
I have included a poster prepared by my colleagues at the CRRAO AIMSCS.<br>
Professor C R Rao,F R S, Padma Vibhushan ,is the chairman of the Conference <br>
and of The Int scientific Committee, and I am one of the Co-Chairmen. The idea <br>
of the conference is to bring Environmental scientists and statisticians and
other<br>
 scientists (working all over the world ) together in one place to discuss
important problems <br>
(such impact of Environment on health), pollution, toxic hazards, Statistical
Analysis <br>
of Environmental Data etc. Many distinguished statisticians and Environmental <br>
scientists from USA,Canada,Europe, Australia ,China,India have agreed to
participate .<br>
I request you to widely publicise this amongst your colleagues within your
department <br>
and outside the department. We welcome your colleagues participation.<br>
I may point out that this is the first time that this conference is<br>
held in India (second time in a developing country, first time it was<br>
held in China few years ago) , and our wish is that many <br>
Scientists will take advantage of meeting many eminent scientists<br>
abroad and exchange ideas. We are hoping that many researchers , Ph d<br>
students will come forward to present papers (please see web page for<br>
details). Selected papers (after reviewing) will appear in the<br>
Journal of Environmetrics, published by John Wiley publishers. An<br>
expert committee will be appointed to choose from the presentations.<br>
If you or colleagues have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me (<br>
, preferably<br>
Thank you, I hope I will get full cooperation from you.<br>
Yours<br>
Tata Subba Rao<br>
Emeritus Professor of statistics, &amp; Adjunct Professor at the CRRAO AIMSCS.<br>
School of Mathematics,<br>
The University of Manchester<br>
Manchester M13 9PL.<br>
United Kingdom</p>