Fw: Bala's conference: Abstract Submission Deadline Postponed

CCaro colegas,

Eu sou responsável por uma sessão de Modelos de longa duração no evento abaixo. Se algum colega estiver interessado, por favor entre em contato comigo. Abs. Josemar

International Conference on Advances in Probability and Statistics - Theory and Applications:

A Celebration of N. Balakrishnan's 30 years of Contributions to Statistics

December 28 - 31, 2011

The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong SAR, China

Subject: Bala's conference: Abstract Submission Deadline Postponed

Dear ICAPS session organizers and invited speakers,

Thank you for those who have already sending in the title and abstract. Since we have received some requests to postpone the deadline of abstract submission and considered that many of the conference participate are still applying funding and making arrangements on their international travel, we decided to postpone the deadline of abstract submission to September 30, 2011.  Please kindly remind the speakers in your session to submit the abstract on https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaps2011  before this date and register for the conference.

Just a friendly reminder on some important dates for the conference:

Early Registration Deadline: September 30, 2011

Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2011

Official Hotel Reservation Deadline: November 15, 2011

Thank you again for your help and your contributions to the conference. Please contact us if you have any questions. We will post the updated information on the conference webpage at http://faculty.smu.edu/ngh/icaps2011.html frequently, so please visit the website regularly.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Tony Ng