Great Video Lectures from top universities

Great Video Lectures from Top Universities

Hi all,

another resource that has a fantastic collection of lectures is iTunesU. It is an amazing resource not only for Epi&Stats lectures but almost anything you can think of.

For Epi&Stats I recommend checking out what the University of California, Berkeley has to offer! As Johns Hopkins, Berkeley is also arguably one of the best paces in the world to study epidemiology and there have a great breadth of lectures made freely available, either as Podcast or as Video.

For those of you who don't know iTunesU, you may want to read this paragraph on Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITunes#iTunesU

Briefly, to access these free materials you need to get the free music program iTunes and then you can access iTunesU content within the iTunes Music Store. I highly recommend it, I have learned lots using this and Padcasts and Videos are a great way to learn, since you can potentially do it anywhere and anytime, given you have a device to play those on...

It is also possible to access some of the named contents without using iTunes and just through a webbrowser, e.g. here
http://webcast.berkeley.edu/courses.php

However I believe accessing it through iTunes is much more convenient since the content is better organized and searchable over all universities instead of visiting each universities website separately.

Best,
Samuel

--

Basilio de Bragança Pereira ,DIC and PhD(Imperial College), DL(COPPE)
*UFRJ-Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

*Tel: 55 21 2562-7045/7047/2618/2558
www.po.ufrj.br/basilio/

*MailAddress:
COPPE/UFRJ