Fwd: Post-doc position in Sophia-Antipolis

-------- Mensagem original --------
Assunto: Post-doc position in Sophia-Antipolis
Data: Fri, 06 Apr 2012 10:24:03 +0200
De: pronzato <pronzato@i3s.unice.fr>
Para: dae-participants-all@newton.ac.uk
CC: Rendas <rendas@i3s.unice.fr>

Dear colleague,
This is an attempt (hopefully allowed :-)) to use the list dae-participants-all@newton.ac.uk to circulate the announcement of a post-doc post position in our design community.

Attached to a joint ANR/FWF French-Austrian grant with Werner MÃller in Linz, we have a post-doc position
(one year, with possible extension to a second one) open in Sophia-Antipolis. I attach the description to this mail. I would be much grateful if you could circulate it.
With many thanks in advance and best regards
Luc

--
Luc PRONZATO
Directeur de Recherche CNRS