Para Los Estudiantes: Learn About Careers in Finance with the UC Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program, Online Information Session August 14

Dear Professors, Student Affairs Staff, and Student Group Leaders,

We would like to let undergrad and graduate students know that we will be holding an online information session geared toward students from Latin America on the UC Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program on Tuesday, August 14. Please kindly forward this message to any students/lists of students who might be interested. All are welcome.

Kind regards,

Christina Henri
Associate Director
The Berkeley MFE
 +1 (510) 642-4417
http://mfe.haas.berkeley.edu
http://twitter.com/BerkeleyMFE

Dear Students,

Discover how your degree in mathematics, natural sciences, engineering, economics, or finance can lead to a career in quantitative finance with the Berkeley MFE Program. If you are interested in a graduate degree in finance or financial engineering, I invite you to learn more about our program during our upcoming ONLINE information session geared toward students from Latin America!

Berkeley MFE Quick Facts:

Unparalleled Career Services: last year, close to 100% of our students were placed in full-time positions within 6 months of graduation with a median starting salary at USD $150,000. The Berkeley MFE Program, which was launched in 2000, has helped hundreds of students begin rewarding careers on Wall Street, London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, and many other financial centers around the world. Cutting-Edge Curriculum: In one year, students gain an in-depth understanding of the underlying frameworks of financial markets and are prepared to work as financial engineers after graduation, starting on day one. A Diverse, Thriving Community: Our 68 students typically come from over a dozen countries and have attended as many as 50 different undergraduate institutions. Not only do students benefit from the strong connections made during the program, but they also benefit from the wealth of experience and training that each student brings to the classroom environment. Top Minds in Finance: Our faculty make up the leading edge in financial research, practice, and policy. Students benefit from being taught by academics as well as practitioners.

Join Us!

Online Information Session for Students from Latin America
Tuesday, August 14 at 9:00 AM Pacific time (please see timeanddate.com for the conversion)
https://berkeleymfe.webex.com/mw0307l/mywebex/default.do?siteurl=berkeleymfe
Executive Director Linda Kreitzman, alumni, and admissions staff will discuss admissions and career paths. Upload your resume at mfe.berkeley.edu for a quick assessment of your career potential. Students who wish to attend should register for the session at http://mfe.berkeley.edu/.

We look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Christina Henri
Associate Director