FW: PhD scholarships now available for Brazilian students in Ireland

--
Clarice Garcia Borges Demétrio
Departamento de Ciências Exatas

Biometry, the active pursuit of biological knowledge by quantitative methods.? ? R.A. Fisher, 1948

Be a member of the International Biometric Society!
http://www.biometricsociety.org/
IBC2012, August, 26-31, 2012, Kobe, Japan

IBC2014, July, 6-11, 2014, Florence, Italy

----- Mensagem encaminhada de john.hinde@nuigalway.ie -----