A new Journal: Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications (JSDA)

Mensagem original
De: Famoye, Felix < famoy1kf@cmich.edu >
Para: gausscordeiro@uol.com.br < gausscordeiro@uol.com.br >
CÃpia: Lee, Carl < lee1c@cmich.edu >
Assunto: Invitation to serve on Editorial Board
Enviada: 05/10/2012 10:52

Dear Professor Cordeiro,

We are writing to you again about the International Conference on Statistical Distributions and Applications (ICOSDA) to be held in Mt. Pleasant, Michigan in October, 2013. Please find the updated information about the conference at http://people.cst.cmich.edu/lee1c/icosda/. A new journal, Journal of Statistical Distributions and Applications (JSDA) will be inaugurated immediately after the conference. The first issue of the journal is expected to contain the conference papers that ar e accepted for publication after going through a peer-review process.

The JSDA, a refereed journal, will provide a medium for the publication of original articles of high quality that makes significant contributions to statistical distributions and their applications. We have signed a contract with Springer Publishers and the new journal will be published in Springer Open Access Platform.

We would like to invite you to serve as an Editorial Board member of the new journal. It will be appreciated if you can send us e-mail indicating your decision on our invitation. If in case, you are not able to accept our invitation, can you recommend researchers to serve on the editorial board?

In the meantime, it would also be greatly appreciated if you could help us spread the word about the international conference as well as the journal.

We look forward to an early response from you. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Felix Famoye Ca rl Lee
Co-Editor, JSDA Co-Editor, JSDA
Felix Famoye