From: ASA Mail <asamail@amstat.org>
Date: 2012/12/3
Subject: 2013 JSM CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
To: pedronsilva@gmail.com

2013 JSM Abstract Submission

Celebrating the International Year of Statistics

We want you to be part of the meeting, and we want to provide the best program possible, so we're asking presenters to commit to their involvement by registering for JSM when they submit an abstract.

Now accepting abstracts for:
Topic-contributed and contributed papers
Topic-contributed and contributed posters
Topic-contributed panel sessions

NEW! Submit an abstract for a JSM SPEED session. This session type consists of 20 oral presentations of approximately five minutes each, with a 10-minute break after the first set of 10 talks. These short oral presentations will be followed by a poster session later the same day.

Submissions will be accepted December 3, 2012 - February 4, 2013 (11:59 p.m. ET)

The International Year of Statistics (Statistics2013)

--
Pedro Luis do Nascimento Silva
IBGE - Escola Nacional de Ciências Estatísticas