IWSM 2013 in Palermo/ Call for papers

Please find below an email from the IWSM 2013 local organizer.

28IWSM 2013: 1st call for papers

Dear friend,
I would like to inform you that registration and paper submission for
the 28th International Workshop on Statistical Modelling (IWSM)
to be held in Palermo (Italy) 8-12 July 2013 is now open at

http://iwsm2013.unipa.it

Register at http://iwsm2013.unipa.it/?cmd=registration and then submit
your abstract. Deadlines for Abstract submission is February 4, 2013
and for Early Registration is April 20, 2013.

In the meantime I would like to wish you Merry Christmas and happy new year,
best wishes,

Vito Muggeo,
on behalf of LOC IWSM 2013