[Fwd: December 30 update on the International Year of Statistics]

--------------------------- Mensagem Original ----------------------------
Assunto: December 30 update on the International Year of Statistics
De:      "Wasserstein, Ronald L." <ron@amstat.org>
Data:    Dom, Dezembro 30, 2012 1:13 pm
Para:    "Wasserstein, Ronald L." <ron@amstat.org>

Happy International Year of Statistics!  We hope 2013 is a wonderful year
for all of you, professionally and personally.

The final newsletter of 2012 is attached, and is full of important details
about the International Year of Statistics.

Best wishes to all!
Ron (on behalf of the Statistics2013 Steering Committee)

Ronald L. Wasserstein
Executive Director

American Statistical Association
Promoting the Practice and Profession of Statistics
732 North Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-1943
(703) 684-1221, Ext. 1860
Fax: (703) 684-3768
www.amstat.org<http://www.amstat.org/>
@Ron_Wasserstein
Explore the Benefits of Becoming an Accredited Professional Statistician TM