[Fwd: sample press release for the International Year of Statistics]

--------------------------- Mensagem Original ----------------------------
Assunto: sample press release for the International Year of Statistics
De:      "Wasserstein, Ronald L." <ron@amstat.org>
Data:    Seg, Janeiro 7, 2013 1:05 am
Para:    "Wasserstein, Ronald L." <ron@amstat.org>

Dear Statistics2013 Participant,
Attached is the sample press release we have promised you.  Please use it
as soon as possible as a tool to help announce the International Year of
Statistics and your organization's participation in it.

If you receive any media coverage as a result of the press release, or as
the result of any activities you do, please send a link to us so we can
share it with others and keep track of the mentions of the International
Year of Statistics around the globe.

Thank you all for your participation in this exciting year!
Ron (on behalf of the Statistics2013 Steering Committee)

Ronald L. Wasserstein
Executive Director

American Statistical Association
Promoting the Practice and Profession of Statistics
732 North Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-1943
(703) 684-1221, Ext. 1860
Fax: (703) 684-3768
www.amstat.org<http://www.amstat.org/>
Celebrating the International Year of Statistics!
www.statistics2013.org