Fwd: Open position for a graduate statistician

De: "Jose Stape" <stape@ncsfnc.cfr.ncsu.edu>
Para: "clarice demetrio" <clarice.demetrio@usp.br>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 24 de Abril de 2013 17:06:17
Assunto: FW: FW: Open position for a graduate statistician

Dear all,

We have open-positions for up to three new (or recent) graduate
statisticians starting in September (at the earliest). Although a PhD is
preferred, we are also interested in looking at MSc candidates.
It's going to be a 3 year rotation scheme with year long placements in
non-clinical, early and late phase clinical statistics. This is however
a permanent job and at the end of the 3 years the students will be
placed in an appropriate department depending on both the needs of the
business and the wishes of the candidate. We are looking at candidates
in both the UK and US, but there will be no international rotation.

We have sent this advert out to all universities we have links with, but
please forward to anyone who you think may be interested. Attached is a
pdf version of the job advert which contains the details of how they can
apply, but if they go to the following website and search for
requisition ID 83281 they should find the advert. The closing date is
the 20th of May 2013.

http://www.gsk.com/careers/uk-saa-jobsearch.htm

Many thanks,

Natalie, Jenny and Feng on behalf of the statistical academic liaison
teams