Announcement: [Challenges] Open for Submissions

Dear Prof. Dr. Carlos De Braganca Pereira,

We are contacting you as you are currently serving, or have served, as
an academic editor for MDPI's open access journals. We would like
to introduce you the Best Research Proposal Prize offered by the journal
Challenges (ISSN 2078-1547). Challenges has been published by MDPI at
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/challenges/
since 2010 and it particularly encourages authors from any discipline
to publish research proposals.

To bring attention to the importance and opportunities research
proposals could bring, we are currently holding a competition aimed
at publishing 10,000 research proposals in Challenges within the next
few years. Those submitted in the year up to 30 June 2014 will
be published free of charge. All submissions to Challenges are subject
to rigorous peer review.
MDPI will sponsor prizes worth 500 CHF for each of the five best
research proposals, based on the review results from referees and
comments from editors of Challenges. Manuscripts will be judged on the
criteria of novelty,
achievement, potential impact, and presentation. Prizes will also
include a voucher to
publish a paper in any open access MDPI journal free of charge.

Please spread the message among your colleagues and
considering contributing a research proposal yourself.

An Editorial, published in Challenges by the MDPI?s publisher Dr. Shu-Kun Lin,
contains the general scope of the journal and can be found at:
http://www.mdpi.com/2078-1547/1/1/1/
For more information about the journal, please visit our website:
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/challenges/about
http://www.mdpi.com/journal/challenges/instructions

For submission, please register and log on to our online system at
http://susy.mdpi.com.
Choose Challenges as the journal title, and upload your manuscript.
We look forward to reading your work.

Best regards,
Joyce Zhou, Ph.D.
Challenges Editorial Office