Fwd: Read Top Downloaded Articles from JABES

De: "Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics" <springer@sci.scientific-direct.net>
Para: "C G B Demetrio" <clarice.demetrio@usp.br>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 13 de Novembro de 2013 12:16:32
Assunto: Read Top Downloaded Articles from JABES

We are pleased to provide you with information on products and services that might be of interest to you. Want to keep receiving these valuable messages in your inbox? Click here to find out how.
Online version | Mobile friendly
Springer
Top Downloaded Articles from the Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics Visit the Journal Homepage
The Journal of Agricultural, Biological, and Environmental Statistics (JABES) publishes papers of immediate and practical value to applied researchers and statistical consultants in the agricultural sciences, the biological sciences (including biotechnology), and the environmental sciences (including those dealing with natural resources). As Editor-in-Chief, I am pleased to share with you a selection of top downloaded articles. These articles are freely available until December 15, and will give you an excellent idea of the type of research the journal publishes. Feel free to cite and share with colleagues.

| Aims and Scope | Editorial Board | Sign up for Table-of-Content Alerts | The International Biometric Society | American Statistical Association
Free Read - Top Downloaded Articles
You can download and save these articles to your computer, iPad or mobile device.
Species Occupancy Modeling for Detection Data Collected Along a Transect
Gurutzeta Guillera-Arroita, Byron J. T. Morgan, Martin S. Ridout, Matthew Linkie
Multivariate Spatial Analysis of Climate Change Projections
Tamara A. Greasby, Stephan R. Sain
A General Bayesian Estimation Method of LinearâBilinear Models Applied to Plant Breeding Trials With Genotype à Environment Interaction
Sergio Perez-Elizalde, Diego Jarquin, Jose Crossa
Full Open Population CaptureâRecapture Models With Individual Covariates
Matthew R. Schofield, Richard J. Barker
Richard E. Plant: Spatial Data Analysis in Ecology and Agriculture Using R
Dipankar Bandyopadhyay
Nonparametric Threshold Model of Zero-Inflated Spatio-Temporal Data with Application to Shifts in Jellyfish Distribution
Hai Liu, Lorenzo Ciannelli, Mary Beth Decker, Carol Ladd, Kung-Sik Chan
Continue to access these articles and more! Subscription options are a member benefit of the International Biometric Society and the American Statistical Association.
With kind regards.

Montse Fuentes
Editor-in-Chief
North Carolina State University, USA
Share this newsletter:
SBA
Papers: 30-Day Free Trial
Stay on top of your research library: Organize, annotate and cite in any word processor. Get the Papers 30-day free trial! .... More
separating line
Publish Open Access
Springer Open Choice
Open Choice
This journal offers an
open access option
for your article.
Find out more
separating line
Twitter
Follow us! @SpringerStats on Twitter!
separating line
If you do not wish to receive Springer promotional emails, please email unsubscribe@springer.com with the subject "unsubscribe".
SpringerAlerts delivers directly to you, via email, all the information you'll ever want to keep you abreast of the latest developments in your discipline. If you haven't done so already, sign-up now!
Springer respects your privacy and does not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any nonaffiliated third parties without your consent. Please visit our Springer Privacy Statement
Springer-Verlag GmbH, Tiergartenstrasse 17, 69121 Heidelberg, Germany, phone: +49 6221 487 0, fax: +49 6221 487 8366
 Springer 2013, springer.com
SOC20909
Share:

You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you. To not receive these messages from Scientific Direct or other carefully selected organizations, please go to our preference page.

Scientific Direct
1500 Spring Garden Street
4th Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19130