Fwd: IBC2014 - deadline extension

De: "Alphonsus Baggett" <abaggett@bostrom.com>
Para: "James Carpenter" <James.Carpenter@lshtm.ac.uk>
Cc: "Dee Ann Walker" <dawalker@bostrom.com>, "John Hinde" <john.hinde@nuigalway.ie>, "clarice demetrio" <clarice.demetrio@usp.br>, "MelissaMays" <mmays@bostrom.com>, "Adriano Decarli (adriano.decarli)" <adriano.decarli@unimi.it>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 18 de Dezembro de 2013 1:27:59
Assunto: Re: IBC2014 - deadline extension

sorry this was not possible before day's end everyone.
-gab

Alphonsus Baggett, MEd
Director, Education & Certification

Bostrom Corporation

1444 I Street, NW, Suite 700

Washington, DC 20005

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 17, 2013, at 4:55 PM, James Carpenter <James.Carpenter@lshtm.ac.uk> wrote:

Sounds good to me, James

>>> "Hinde, John" <john.hinde@nuigalway.ie> 12/17/2013 7:46 PM >>>

Hi

Rather than delaying what about sending out the email to let people know, perhaps with a note that the website will be updated to reflect this change shortly?

Assuming that the submission system is not closed at present, although no one is likely to submit anything instantly if the deadline is going back a month.

Just a thought â then we are covered without delaying.

John