Bayesianos e o aviÃo perdido

Caros vejam a mensagem do Andrà Rogatko para mim.
Um abraÃo indutivo
carlinhos

Although I am a Bayesian and love airplanes, I was unaware of this cool story.
A team from Metron Inc in Virginia, used Bayesian statistics to locate
the  Air France flight 447 that went missing flying from Rio de
Janeiro in Brazil to Paris, France in June 2009â
http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26680633

AndrÃ

Vejam tb o artigo do Sergio com seus meninos no (TAS) The American
Statistician sobre o aviÃo perdido.

Wechsler, Sergio ; IZBICKI, RAFAEL ; Esteves, LuÃs Gustavo . A
Bayesian Look at Nonidentifiability: A Simple Example. The American
Statistician, v. 67, p. 90-93, 2013.
--
Carlos Alberto de BraganÃa Pereira
http://www.ime.usp.br/~cpereira