Investment.

Subject: INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY FROM BRUNEI
Dear Sir/Madam,
Based on the investment information about your country from my research
I wish to invest in your country under your supervision.I am PrinceAhmed
Bolkiah,the eldest son of Prince Jeffrey Bolkiah former FinanceMinister
of Brunei,the tiny oil-rich sultanate on the Gulf Island of Broneo. I save
your time by not amplifying my extended royal family history, which has
already been disseminated by the international media during the controversial
dispute that erupted between my father and his step-brother, the sultan
of Brunei Sheik Muda Hassanal Bolkiah.

As you may know from the international media,The Sultan had accused my father
of financial mismanagement and impropriety of us$14.8 billion dollars this
was as a result of the Asian Financial crisis that made my father company
Amedeo Development Company and government owned Brunei investment company
to be declared bankrupt during his tenure in the office.However my father
was kept under house arrest, his bank account and private properties including
a crude oil export refinery Licence were later confiscated by the Sultanate
to avoid further prosecution from the sultan and his security operatives.I
was placed under house arrest by the Sultan and do not have access to phone
but I have a palm V hand -held computer from which I am sending you this
mail. Some of the guard here are still loyal to me, so they would be my
contact with you if there is any documents I need to send to you to enable
you have access to this funds and invest it for me.Before my incaceration,I
was able to dispatch the sum of thirty Five million United States Dollars{us$35,000,000.00}
in cash under special arrangement into the custody of different private
Banks and trust company?s for safe keeping abroad.The money where splitted
and kept in the following countries,:in Canada,London,Spain and Dubai (UAE)&
US

I seek your good assistance to invest these funds into a profitable investment
in your country to facilitate future survival for my family abroad. After
due considerations I hereby offer a certain percentage to you as compensation
for your co-operation and kind sincerity to carry out this assignment.Since
there will be an expenditure from your side, I will advice you not to worry
about it because you will be reimbursed on any amount you may spend as to
enable this transaction get to its final dream, for both local and international
expenses will be given to you back while you will be part of the beneficiary
of any investment made with this cash,to add to that,I will like to let
you understand that all this is not part of your financial compensation
that will be given to you,finally, your financial compensation will be 15%
of the total cash. i/e 15% of ( u.s $35,000,000.00) or the capacity of the
fund that you can manage.Reply me immediately through this email address;a.b1@z6.com
During this process, Please I count on your absolute confidentiality,transparency
and trust while looking forward to your prompt reply towards a swift conclusion
of this transaction.

Many thanks and Allah blessings remain with you.

Prince Ahmed Ahmed Bolkiah