WITH DUE RESPECT TO YOUR HUMBLE SELF

ATTN: YOUR RESPONSE IS PARAMOUNT.

GREETINGS,

Please don't be surprise to read this piece from me. I take the liberty to introduce myself to you as Hajia Mariam Abacha, the wife of the late Nigeria's former Head of state. Following the sudden death of my husband General, Sanni Abacha, on the 8th of August 1998, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian administration headed by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo. I have also been subjected to physical, emotional and psychological torture by the security agents in the country.

My eldest surviving son was just released from detention by the Federal high court of Nigeria. He was detained for offences he did not commit. As a result of all these, I have lost confidence with every body within the country. You must have heard through the internationl news media on the auctioning of my husband's properties and frozen of all foreign known accounts belonging to my husband in different security firms both at the home and abroad, by the present regime of Olusegun Obasanjo.

Our problem was compounded when some companies willingly gave up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged with them. In fact the total sum so far discovered by the Government is in the tune of US$1.05Billion and they are not relenting on their effort to make me poor for life but All Mighty Allah, The Most Benevolent being on my side, they must fail INSHA-ALLAHU.

Before the security officers invaded one of the private houses in the recent time, I was given information in advance by one of the security personnel loyal to my late late husband and the sum of $40.5 million dollars concealed in a metal box was taken away and deposited with a security company outside the country (within the West African Subrigion.

Due to security network placed on my day to day affairs, I cannot afford to visit the embassy to venture any outside trip and that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you and shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping and possible investiment in a diversified economy that your country have at the moment.
This arrangement is known to you, my son Abbah and my lawyer alone and my lawyer will deal directly with you as security agents always monitor me. Please, honesty is the watch word in this transaction.

In case you don't accept to assist me please, do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence and will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith and expedite action.

I am praying that Allah's Choiciest Blessings ever remain with your family as you consider this widow in pains.

Sincerely yours
MARIAM ABACHA

The lawyer's contact is:
Barr. Chinonye Musa