URGENT ASSISTANCE

Dear Sir,
I am JOHN HENDRICH, a Diplomat attached to one of the
European Embassies in Nigeria.
The president of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obansajo asked
me to source for a trust worthy person overseas who he
shall safe keep the sum of US$60M to his bank account.
I have used my Diplomatic immunity to transfer these
fund to a security company in Europe.
We shall give you 30% of the total sum, while 5% is
set aside for any expenses.
Upon acceptance, I shall send to you through fax an
official letter signed and stamp by the President,
authorizing you to go to the security to claim the
fund.
You are required to send to me your phone and fax
numbers immediately.
This transaction is 100% risk free, and after this we
shall have a meeting with the president in Nigeria for
investment plans.
This honour is very confidential
Hope to hear from you soon.
Regards,