4th e- Newsletter ISI 2007

We have the pleasure to send you the 4th Newsletter with some news about the
organisation of the 56th Session of the International Statistical Institute
(ISI 2007, Lisboa - Portugal).

You're invited to visit our ISI 2007 web page (www.isi2007.com.pt ), where
you may become informed about all developments and news about the
preparation of the 56th ISI Session in Lisboa.

We are looking forward to welcome you in Lisboa in 2007.

The best wishes for a peaceful Christmas and the year to come.

Kind regards,
_________________________
Executive Secretary
ISI 2007
http://www.isi2007.com.pt

"Man can believe the impossible, but man can never believe the improbable."
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
"Il est impossible que l'improbable n'arrive jamais."
Emil Gumbel (1891-1966)
Disclaimer:
This electronic transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or not authorized to
receive this message, you may not use it, copy it, or forward the
information on it or take any action based on this information. If you
received this transmission by mistake, please immediately notify the
sender, replying the transmission and deleting it right after.