Esquecimento-Re: [ABE-L]: Pimentel, Conagim e Memória

Ja que o Renato so se lembrou de um estatistico ja morto (Fisher ) e bom citar que na foto com o Fisher na reuniao da RBRAS aparece CR Rao ainda moço. Para os jovens envio anexo uma biografia recente do Professor CR Rao com quem alem de passar o ano de 2003 escrevendo um livro tenho mantido contacto desde 1999 Alem de ser um dos maiores estatisticos vivos e ter sido o unico aluno de estatistica do Fisher e uma pessoa extremamente boa e simples. Aconselho comprarem o livro sobre sua biografia :
Putting Chance to Work a Life in Statistics:A Bibliography of CR Rao
by Nalini Krishnankutty. Ed Dialogue 1996
Customers Review in Amazon.com
The bibliography of Prof. Rao tells you how human he is
By  BASILIO B PEREIRA State College, August 12, 2000
Apart to show the importance of Prof Rao s work and dedication to science ,this little book is great in showing how great is his human side.The comments from others that knew him ,collected at the end of the book,gives you a hint of how nice and helpful he has been to people and scientists in need of help through out of the world.Reading this book is a must to all ,and a lesson of how we should try to live our lives.