From: ronny.vallejos@usm.cl

Subject: Launching Ceremony ChJS
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:52:45 -0400

Dear 	Editors ChJS
        Associate Editors ChJS
      	Guest Editors ChJS
	Authors of the First Volume ChJS

On behalf of Manuel Galea, president of the Chilean Statistical Association I
am pleased to invite you to attend the formal launching ceremony of
the Chilean Journal of Statistics.

This ceremony will be held on Friday April 30 th, in the School of
Mathematics at Pontificia Universidad CatÃlica de Chile located on
VicuÃa Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago.

In this ceremony the first volume of the Chilean Journal of Statistics will be
launched in honor to Dr. Pilar Iglesias, Rest in Peace.

I hope you will be able to attend this important event

Best Regards

Ronny O. Vallejos
Coordinating Editor
Chilean Journal of Statistics

--
Francisco Cribari-Neto - email: cribari@de.ufpe.br
web: http://www.de.ufpe.br/~cribari

"Dear friend, theory is all grey and the golden tree of life is green."
--Goethe