Fwd: RE: Irish Aid support for YSI2011 at the ISI World Statistics Congress in Dublin 2011

----- Mensagem encaminhada de peter@stat.washington.edu -----
    Data: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:52:24 -0700
    De: Peter Guttorp <peter@stat.washington.edu>
Assunto: Fwd: RE: Irish Aid support for YSI2011 at the ISI World Statistics Congress in Dublin 2011 Para: "Alexandra M. Schmidt" <alex@im.ufrj.br>, assuncao@est.ufmg.br, Nancy Garcia <nancy@ime.unicamp.br>, Pedro Morettin <pam@ime.usp.br>, Lelys Bravo <lelysbravo@gmail.com>, "Carriquiry, Alicia L [STAT]" <alicia@iastate.edu>, landim@impa.br

     Apparently I am supposed to advertise this (see the link below).
(I just thought I was offering money...)
Anyway, could you please spread the word about YSI 2011, the meeting
for young statisticians before the ISI World Congress. There is some
money for travel from the Americas (particularly Latin America), but
the deadline is quite short so this needs to get out quickly.
peter