XVII Brazilian School of Probability (2nd Announcement)

Dear colleagues,

The XVII Brazilian School of Probability (XVII EBP) will take place at Hotel
do Bosque, Mambucaba, Rio de Janeiro, August 4 - 10, 2013.

The website of the school has been updated, and registration is already open
to all participants. We invite you to visit it:

http://www.impa.br/opencms/pt/eventos/store/evento_1304

or also

http://www.im.ufrj.br/ebp17/

The program is still under construction.

IMPORTANT DEADLINES

Financial Support: May 31,2013.

Communication Submission: May 31,2013.

Financial Support (Sao Paulo): April 14, 2013.

We count with your collaboration in spreading the news
to your colleagues and/or graduate students, and look
forward to seeing you in Mambucaba next August.

Best regards,

the organizers

--
Maria Eulalia Vares