Fwd: IBS Call for Invited Session Proposals - Extended!

De: ibs@tibs.org
Para: "clarice demetrio" <clarice.demetrio@usp.br>
Enviadas: Sexta-feira, 15 de Fevereiro de 2013 19:09:16
Assunto: IBS Call for Invited Session Proposals - Extended!

Click here for web version.

 Call for Invited Session Proposals
The International Program Committee of the 27th International Biometric Conference (IBC2014), to be held July 6-11th in Florence, Italy is calling for invited session proposals. The deadline for submission has been extended. The new deadline is 15 March 2013.

An invited session typically brings together a set of speakers (generally 3) and possibly one or (two) discussant(s) to describe the latest research in an area of statistical theory or application, and make it accessible to a non-expert audience. We encourage statistical topics addressing a wide variety of emerging issues in biological sciences and life sciences.

Please, send proposals, preferably via e-mail, to the International Program Chair, Brian Cullis (bcullis@uow.edu.au). Proposals should include:

â Your name, affiliation, contact address, e-mail address

â Suggested session title and keywords

â Motivations for the proposed invitation

â Suggested organizer (normally yourself), speakers, discussant(s) (names and affiliations)

Please note that the proposer should verify that the speakers/discussants have already been contacted and have agreed to participate and that there are no stipends for presenters or organizers.

â Tentative titles for the talks of invited speakers

Use of specific templates are greatly encouraged; these can be downloaded here.

We also remind you that an organizer cannot be an invited speaker of the same session.

Proposals should be submitted by 15 March 2013. The International Program Committee will then select a number of proposals to be worked out in more detail.

Unsubscribe here.
Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on LinkedInShareShare

1444 I Street, NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC, 20005