Fw: Full Time Positions in Universidad Nacional Colombia

From: Jaime Alberto Londoño <jaime.a.londono@gmail.com>

Sent: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:56:38 -0500
Subject: Full Time Positions in Universidad Nacional Colombia

Dear Colleages,
I am enclosing information about a call for the opening for full time
positions that we have in Universidad Nacional de Colombia.  I hope
that you can find the information useful.

 In particular  there are 9 openings in mathematics and 3 in
statistics for full time appointments.

I also include a brief summary about the positions and the Universidad
Nacional.  We appreciate a lot if you can follow the information for
the call to your list of contacts that could be interested.

Sincerely yours
Jaime Londoño

Universidad Nacional de Colombia is opening a call to provide 9 full
time positions in the Department of Mathematics and 3 full time
positions in the Department of Statistics.
Information for the call for positions in the Universidad Nacional is
found in the web page
http://www.concursoprofesoralun.unal.edu.co/ConcursoDocente/news.php
Information for the call for positions in Mathematics and Statistics,
Bogotá can be found in
http://www.concursoprofesoralun.unal.edu.co/ConcursoDocente/e107_files/downloa
ds/RESOLUCION_1490_DE_2013_CIENCIAS_BOG.pdf

Universidad Nacional de Colombia is the most prestigious public
university in Colombia. The department of mathematics currently
offers an undergraduate program in Mathematics, a MS program in
Mathematics, a MS program in Applied Mathematics, and a Ph.D program
in Mathematics, and recently approved a MS program a MS program in
Actuarial Science and Finance, . The department of statistics offers
an undergraduate program in Statistics, a MS program in Statistics, a
specialization program in Statistics and a Ph.D in Statistics.

A typical salary varies from $US 40000 to $US 100000 (after taxes)
plus pension and health plans depending on experience and research
production. (These are estimated quantities)

A typical load is two courses per semester. and a research project.

Cost of linving in Bogotá is found in
http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/city_result.jsp?
country=Colombia&city=Bogota

--