Enc: Stats2013AtSchool World Quiz

 repassando...

------- Mensagem encaminhada -------
De: Katharine Richards
Para: "lisbethk@terra.com.br"
CC:
Assunto: Stats2013AtSchool World Quiz
Data: 23/09/2013 15h32min58s UTC

Dear Lisbeth

The Royal Statistical Society Centre for Statistical Education together with Plymouth University have launched Stats2013AtSchool - a World Statistics Quiz for learners across the world.

At the moment we are looking for international champions to promote this fun activity to teachers and school-aged learners.   As such, we would be grateful if you would send this flyer to your school contacts.

We hope to build an international community of champions who will help develop Stats2013AtSchool by contributing additional questions and resources.  If you are interested in being a champion please register on Stats2013AtSchool or simply email us.

If you need further information please contact us.

Regards

AtSchool Team