Croquet

Abaixo um excerto da página:

"Croquet was built to answer a simple question. If we were to create a new
operating system and user interface knowing what we know today, how far
could we go. What kinds of decisions would we make that we might have been
unable to even consider 20 or 30 years ago, when the current set of
operating systems were first created."

http://www.opencroquet.org

Eu achei a idéia muito legal. Só um detalhe, o Croquet usa OpenGL, se você
não tiver uma placa 3D nem perca o seu tempo. =((

[ ]'s
--
Emílio de Camargo Francesquini <emilio@objective.com.br>