Re: [ABE-L]: mudando de assunto: milagres

   e também :

        1 -  do já citado John Earman

       Hume's Abject Failure: The Argument Against Miracles (Oxford
        University Press, 2000)     ,

       mas, agora,

       2 -  de Robert J Fogelin:

         A Defense of Hume on Miracles  (Princeton Monographs on
           Philosophy)    e

         Hume´s Skepticism in the Treatise of Human Nature
           (1985. Routledge and Kegan Paul)

sergio
sw@ime.usp.br