Re: [ABE-L]: + 1 sugestão

> PS1.  "come to the land of the opportunities, the land of the /free/
> (distributions), The home of the (brave) /Functional Inference/". Come
> to the nonparametric world!.  A better world.
> We can be Bayesian too. Please come :-)

Para o meu amigo Ronaldinho (quem não tiver senso de humor, favor ir
direto para a tecla "Delete"):

Imagine there's no parameter
It's easy if you try
No theta below us
Above us only pi
Imagine all the PhDs
Living and singing free

Imagine there's no MLE
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or prior for
And no reverends too
Imagine all the people
Teaching and researching in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And Statistics will be as one

Imagine no convergences
I wonder if you can
No need for expansions
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the Y's
And no thetas in the books

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you will throw the betas away
And the Y's and X's will live as one

--
Francisco Cribari-Neto               voice: +55-81-21267425
Departamento de Estatística          fax:   +55-81-21268422

     Asymptotics is the art of knowing where to be sloppy
     and where to be precise.