postdoctoral research position in Belgium (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 12:46:29 +0100
From: Ingrid Van Keilegom <ingrid.vankeilegom@uclouvain.be>
To: clarice@carpa.ciagri.usp.br
Cc: vankeilegom@stat.ucl.ac.be
Subject: postdoctoral research position in Belgium

Dear Clarice,

I'm recontacting you concerning the possibility
to have a postdoctoral researcher here in
Louvain-la-Neuve.   The call for 2008 is now
open, and I was wondering whether you know any
one in Brasil, Argentina, .... who would be
interested in coming to Louvain-la-Neuve for 6 to
12 months.  All details about the call can be
found on the web :
http://www.belspo.be/belspo/home/calls/postdoc_en.stm
.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me !

Best regards,
Ingrid Van Keilegom

Prof. Ingrid Van Keilegom
Institute of Statistics