ainda sobre os efeitos de selecao

Parte do post sobre os pes decepados remete ao excelente blog Marginal
Revolution (small steps for a much better world)
de um economista
La, a historia dos avioes de Wald, que deveriam ser reforcados nas
partes que nao tinham buracos de bala,
recebeu os seguintes comentarios:

techreseller September 13, 2011 at 11:30 am
Very cool. I am going to try this one on my kids.

Andrew' September 13, 2011 at 4:51 pm
What? Shooting at them with autocannons?

gruff September 13, 2011 at 7:08 pm
No, armouring where they don’t get hit, obviously.

Rahul September 14, 2011 at 2:45 am
It only works if some of his kids never return home…….

James Clary September 14, 2011 at 9:45 am
This thread is full of win, on a related note, my wife is completely
against my natural selection method of raising children